There are a lot of famous beaches just within Cebu City and also on its provinces that has a lot of tourists each year visiting the site to relax, have fun, and to ease their minds from the problems they are facing. Yes, going to beaches or other tourist spots or destinations will help ease and calm your mind from all the frustration and problems you have. Seeing a beautiful and lovely beach will totally make you forget all the troubles you are in.
Cebu is a well-known city and it’s not just because of Sinulog Festival, it's also because of the beautiful beaches it has. A lot of tourist is traveling to Cebu to enjoy and relax at the beautiful beaches in Cebu and its provinces. Here’s a list of beaches to visit in Cebu;
- Kota Beach Resort – It is located at the heart of Sta. Fe, Bantayan Island and has gained popularity because of its long white powdery sands and pristine blue waters.
- Tepanee Beach Resort – located in Malapascua Island, Daanbantayan, Cebu, offers a fantastic view of the sea and a stretch of white-sand beach.
- Blue Orchid Resort – is in Moalboal, Cebu is a good place to stay and dive. The resort also has a 30-meter long private beach and has its own swimming pool.
- Eden Resort – located on a beautiful coral reef in Liloan, southernmost town of Santander, is at the middle of popular dive sites like Pescador Island, Apo Island and Balicasag Island, among others.
- Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Resort – it is the first-ever dive shop to open on Malapascua Island, Daanbantayan in 1998. Owners Dutch national Dik de Boer and Filipino wife Cora put up the resort after falling in love with Malapascua.
- Bluewater Sumilon Island Resort – An easy escape off the coast of Bancogon, Oslob, Cebu, the Bluewater Sumilon Island Resort provides refuge and immediate relaxation to its traveling visitors. Surrounded by hues of blue, the resort provides ultimate relaxation away from the busy metropolis. Things you can do here: dive, Butanding Whale watching, and relax.
- Tingko Beach – Alcoy’s Tingko Beach is one of the most popular public beaches in Cebu. Located along the South National Road, Tingko is perfect for overnight trips with good friends, weekend adventures with colleagues, or day trips with the whole family.
If you want to have fun and relax with these beaches in Cebu City and you don’t have any solid plans about your adventure, you could just visit Cebu Tours website or their Facebook page and ask for a tour about these beautiful beaches to visit in Cebu. They will absolutely answer all of your questions. Don’t hesitate to contact them, they exist to help tourists and travelers to have a hassle-free and smooth tour experience in Cebu.